Awareness 101 Training
Prayer for Freedom is a faith based organization and we believe that education and awareness is a way to bring light to the issue of human trafficking, globally and locally. Then activating our faith together in prayer for the end of slavery.
If you or your church would like training on Human Trafficking we would love to come and share God’s heart for justice in a broken world.
Trainings will be available in the North Texas area currently although, we will help organize trainings though out the United States. Anyone who would like training in Human Trafficking we will help organize a training no matter where you might be, with modern technology it can help bring education and outreach opportunities to the World.
- Human Trafficking 101
- Activating Churches through Prayer to end Slavery
- Identifying at Risk youth in Churches to prevent Human Trafficking
- Identifying the signs of a trafficked person
- Solutions to end human trafficking and slavery.
- All training topics end with prayer and an action plan for your faith community.
It is important that each person and faith based community realize that we have hope through Jesus Christ and at Prayer for Freedom we understand that He sets the captives free and when we walk in obedience it changes the World.
Not My Generation: Slavery Training the Trainer’s
In 2016 we will expand our prevention program to reach more at-risk communities by training facilitators around the world. Our training includes access to our 12 week prevention program that can be adapted to 6 or 3 sessions. We will insure that facilitators are equipped to recognize, report and teach our curriculum to at risk communities around the world. Training includes,
- Not My Generation: Slavery overview
- Introduction to curriculum
- Core Values of the curriculum
- Recruitment Process
- Why Prevention works
- Successful Intervention
- Encouraging not shaming
- Dealing with difficult behavior
- Facilitating Questions: Micro and Macro skills
- Addressing Abuse and Abandonment
- Understanding vulnerable children
- Empowering to make good choices
- Using Arts to empower choice
- Tips on reporting trafficking safely
- Building Trust and Respect
Plus a 12 week lesson plan that can be adapted to 6 or 3 sessions. In addition to the national prevention curriculum for the U.S. we have an International curriculum that focuses on target areas, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America. We are expand our prevention to reach around the world so children are protected. If you are interested in the training please contact us.
To Request a speaker or a training for our prevention contact : email@example.com