To know wisdom and instruction, To perceive the words of understanding, To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, judgment, and equity;To give prudence to the simple, To the young man knowledge and discretion.
Vulnerable people are the prey of human traffickers and one way that people are vulnerable is a lack of education.
58 million primary school-age children are not in school. More than half of these children are girls and 75 percent of them live in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia. Of all the primary-school age girls globally, 20 percent are not in school, compared to 16 percent of boys in this age group. That is one-in-five girl worldwide who aren’t going to primary school.
Half the Sky Movement.
In the prevention work that we do in an urban city in United States we have several kids that are either illiterate or have minimal reading skills. This brings vulnerability to each child that grows up attending school and unable to read.
But, Jesus is the true path to freedom and when He is present in a person’s life they choose the path and live in the destiny that God has for them. Which is freedom.
So this week our prayers are focused on salvation and education to see an end to slavery.
- God protect girls who are in school from traffickers, terrorist and anyone that would try to prevent them from becoming educated. Psalm 61:3
- Father, help education to be accessible to children around the world.
- Provide teachers for children that can teach and inspire change in each child. Exodus 18:20
- God help children to be freed from slavery. Psalm 81:6 Psalm 82:4
- Victims would be free spiritually and mentally from traffickers and abusers. Galatians 5:1
- Children would be free to live in the path that God has for them. Jeremiah 29:11-12
- Survivors and victims would know the love of Jesus. Romans 8:39
- Traffickers would repent and free the people they have enslaved. Acts 2:38
- Revival would start around the world and people would know who they are in Christ. Free people. Matthew 3:2
Thank you for joining us in prayer we know your prayers are changing the world.