Every 30 seconds a child is exploited into slavery. Imagine in the course of our day 2,880 children are being used for sex, forced labor and sexually exploited.
This might be the reality but we believe through prayer and taking a stand less children will be exploited and others will find freedom. We are grateful to you for joining us in prayer and standing up for justice. It is because people stand in the gap and give a voice to the hundreds of thousands that change happens.
This week our prayers are focused on the children around the world that are trapped in slavery.
- Children that might seem invisible through exploitation would be found and freed. Genesis 16:13
- Freedom would come to children that are being exploited in forced labor. Luke 4:18
- Traffickers, Industries, Internet companies that are exploiting children would be exposed. Ephesians 5:13
- Those using loop holes in laws to promote exploitation of children would be exposed. Ephesians 5:13
- Communities, News and Social media would expose those exploiting children.
- Truth about child exploitation would be revealed. John 8:32
- Children would be protected through laws.
- Bystanders would stand up and give a voice to children that are being exploited. Exodus 23:2
- Safe shelters and homes will be established to protect children. Psalms 91
Thank you for joining us to pray for children around the world to know freedom and protection. Your prayers are changing the world.