In recent news more and more women have been talking about how they have been exploited by predominant men of power. How they were assaulted and how many of these women had no way of raising there voice against the men that used their influence and power to control there voice.
Unfortunately, everyday women and girls are at risk or are being assaulted daily. They are enslaved by men who have taken power over there lives. In the state of Texas one study reports that 79,000 children are at risk of human trafficking. Children, who are being used daily for sex. They are trapped in a world of slavery, one that has no mercy and strips them of hope, there voice and freedom. But, just as we have seen a movement here in the United States of women coming forward about the injustice of men abusing there position of power, we can use our voice to stand for freedom for these children. We can cry out to God for there freedom and ask God to bring healing, hope and freedom.
This week our prayers are for freedom, awareness and healing.
- Father we ask that you would heal survivors of any physical trauma they have endured through being trafficked. Jeremiah 17:14
- God let miracles of healing happen in survivors around the world. Luke 19:37
- Bring mental healing to each victim of human trafficking. Romans 12:2
- God help children to be freed from slavery. Psalm 81:6 Psalm 82:4
- Victims would be free spiritually and mentally from traffickers and abusers. Galatians 5:1
- Children would be free to live in the path that God has for them. Jeremiah 29:11-12
- Aware: People around the world would be aware that slavery exist and know the forms of human trafficking. 2 Samuel 22:29
- Informed: As awareness is raised, people would be informed about human trafficking. That victims are not always under lock and key. Misconceptions about slavery would be exposed. Proverbs 22:20-22
- Law: People would understand that slavery happens through force, fraud or coercion. Court cases would reflect the justice. Exodus 23:6
Thank you so much for joining us this week in prayer we know that your voice through prayer is changing the world.