Thank you for praying with us to end slavery, we know that your prayers are changing the world and bringing needed and lasting change in a world in need.
This week our prayers are focused on Burma/ Myanmar and Rohingya refugees as the world tries to help people in need, as hundreds of thousands of people have been displaced through the ethnic cleansing. For the numerous victims and survivors as they look and search for family members and try to find safe housing. And for the protection of all the displaced people searching for shelter and safety.
It is also important to pray for the number of refugees to be protected from traffickers and people looking to exploit them. And the most important for there salvation and to know the love of God.
Help and Rescue
- People would be rescued that need help. Proverbs 24:11
- Shelter and food supplies would be able to reach the survivors of the storm. Nehemiah 8:17
- Relief organizations and government would have wisdom to help the children and people. Proverbs 4:11
- Children who are separated from care givers would be protected from danger. Joshua 24:17
- Families would be re-united that have been separated from each other.
- Hope would fill their hearts instead of despair. They would know they are not forgotten. Psalm 9:18
- Refugees would be protected from people trying to exploit them. Psalm 27:5
- Children that are displaced would find safety and shelter. Psalm 5:2
- Victims of slavery would find freedom. Luke 4:18
Thank you for taking time to pray for freedom and hope for the survivors of slavery and the people effected by the storm. We know your prayer are making a difference.