In Joshua 1:9 the Bible says, “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
As we stand in prayer to end slavery there are two things we have to be, strong and courageous. Strong in our fight to continue no matter what statistics we read or when we look into the eyes of children that are or have been or are being trafficked. And courageous to know, God is fighting the battle before us for those enslaved.
These two words have been the theme for this year and I can honestly say this year I have seen more injustice than I ever knew existed. I have met and prayed with girls that have been raped by fathers, forced into sex slavery and other girls that have no tangible hope for a future. Through all of it I have known more hope and faith in God, I have seen God speak to children longing for hope. I’ve seen angry boys choose Jesus and start to find joy; I have seen girls 8 and 9 years old forgive the people who raped them. Miracles of God, and signs that God will be with us wherever we go. Join us this week to pray for more miracles.
▪ God give all the people that are fighting for freedom strength and courage to continue. Joshua 1:9
▪ Provide financial security for there work. Isaiah 58:11
▪ God protect everyone that is standing up for victims. Psalm 42:3
Freedom For Children
▪ God bring freedom to children that are trapped in slavery. Romans 8:21
▪ Give them courage and strength to never give up hope. Joshua 1:9
▪ Any death or curses that might have been spoken over them replace with life and truth through Jesus. Psalm 56:13
Change in Society
▪ Empathy and compassion would be shown towards victims of slavery. Psalm 102:13
▪ Children would be valued by Society.
▪ Revival would begin in places renown for human trafficking. John 4:43-45
Remember as you face the challenges and problems of this week that God says, “be strong and courageous” He is fighting for you wherever you go. Thank you for taking time to pray for freedom for those enslaved your prayers are changing the world.