To know wisdom and instruction, To perceive the words of understanding, To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, judgment, and equity;To give prudence to the simple, To the young man knowledge and discretion.
We have worked for years trying to end human trafficking and slavery. One of the great tragedies we have seen is the lack of education victims are able to receive after they have been exploited. Sometimes for survivors to be returned to middle or high school it takes months, many of them are still in middle school and now they are 15-17 years of age. They fall through the gaps. We are walking beside survivors to help them get the education they need. The start of this is always begins with prayer.
In the prevention work that we do in an urban city in United States we have several kids that are either illiterate or have minimal reading skills. This brings vulnerability to each child that grows up attending school and yet unable to read.
I also believe that Jesus is the true path to freedom and when He is present in a person’s life then they choose the path and live in the destiny that God has for them. Which is freedom.
So this week our prayers are focused on salvation and education to see an end to slavery.
- God protect girls who are in school from traffickers, terrorist and anyone that would try to prevent them from becoming educated. Psalm 61:3
- Father, help education to be accessible to children around the world.
- Provide teachers for children that can teach and inspire change in each child. Exodus 18:20
- God help children to be freed from slavery. Psalm 81:6 Psalm 82:4
- Victims would be free spiritually and mentally from traffickers and abusers. Galatians 5:1
- Children would be free to live in the path that God has for them. Jeremiah 29:11-12
- Survivors and victims would know the love of Jesus. Romans 8:39
- Traffickers would repent and free the people they have enslaved. Acts 2:38
- Revival would start around the world and people would know who they are in Christ. Free people. Matthew 3:2
Thank you for joining us in prayer we know your prayers are changing the world.