Thank you for joining us in prayer to end slavery and human trafficking. We know that your prayers are changing the world and making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
As survivors struggle to rebuild their lives a few elements are essential. Shelter, safety and physical healing are just a few of the needs of a trafficked victim. This week we are praying for those needs plus the spiritual and mental healing of each survivor.
- Father we ask that you would heal survivors of any physical trauma they have endured through being trafficked. Jeremiah 17:14
- God let miracles of healing happen in survivors around the world. Luke 19:37
- Bring mental healing to each victim of human trafficking. Romans 12:2
- God help survivors to see themselves as you see them as healed and restored through Jesus. Luke 4:18
- Remove any lies they have believed about themselves and others through the trauma they have received. Zephaniah 3:13
- Heal them of any trauma bonding to the traffickers and remove fear from their lives and they would know the perfect love of Christ. 1 John 4:18
- Give them new hope for their lives and future. Galatians 5:5
- Help their minds to be renewed and any attachment to the past broken off of them. 2 Peter 1:8-10
- If they feel any shame or guilt let them understand that it was not their fault. Isaiah 61:7
Shelter, so many victims are in need of shelter right now around the world. I live in the United States and victims of exploitation and trafficking struggle to find needed shelter. As we continue to pray for freedom lets remember to also pray for shelter for the victims that is safe and a place of grace and kindness.