Prayers of Intervention and Healing
Thank you all for joining us to pray for the freedom of 46 million people living in slavery around the world. We know that your prayers are changing the world and bringing us one set closer to freedom and the end of injustice.
This month our focus is on three contributing factors of slavery first intervention for those that are at risk. Secondly, protection for those who have been trafficked and those fighting for freedom from traffickers and thirdly the healing of victims that have fallen prey to traffickers.
- Children who are at risk would be protected from traffickers. Joshua 24:17
- Intervention would happen for anyone that is about to be trafficked. Exodus 6:1
- Victims would find freedom. Romans 8:21
- At-risk communities would be protected from traffickers. Psalm 42:4
- Abolitionist would be protected by God from the attacks of traffickers and the enemies plans of destruction. 2 Timothy 1:7
- Victims would be protected from their traffickers and anyone who would harm them. Ezra 9:9
- Mentally: God heal victims that have suffered mentally by isolation, exclusion and criminalization. Reveal your love to each one of them. Isaiah 58:8
- Physically: Heal victims of human trafficking of all physical pain they have received through being enslaved. Heal them of HIV, or any diseases they have contracted. Matthew 4:23, Luke 9:6
- Spiritually: Let them know the love of Jesus and His resurrection power to heal all of their suffering. Heal any broken heart they have suffered from the abuse. Jeremiah 33:6