In recent years with the expansion of the internet new forms of human trafficking have risen from the dark. One of these forms of trafficking is Cyber-sex tourism. Here is what International Justice Mission (IJM) a non-profit fighting to stop this injustice has written about Cyber-sex trafficking.
Cybersex trafficking is the live-streaming sexual exploitation ofchildren viewed over the internet. Pedophiles and predatorsanywhere in the world can now search online and wire a securepayment to an adult who sets up the show. Boys and girls—someunder 2 years old—are abused or forced to perform sex acts infront of a webcam. The more abusive the show, the more thecustomer pays.Unlike bars or brothels with a permanent address, cybersex trafficking victims can be moved to and abused in any location with an internet connection and a webcam, or just a mobile phone. Cybersex trafficking has become a terrifying cottage industry with high profit margins.
- God bring freedom to the children enslaved in Cyber-sex trafficking. Galatians 5:1
- Shine a light into this form of slavery around the world and expose countries that are tolerating Cyber-sex trafficking or looking away when they know it exist. 2 Samuel 22:29
- Help each child trapped in this form of slavery to know their is hope and bring them freedom. Psalm 25:5
- Let ever survivor know the redemptive power of Jesus. Psalm 111:9
- Help the children that have been freed to find a safe place to get healing.
- Let each child that is or has been enslaved to not give up hope but find redemption, freedom and salvation. Psalm 69:29, Isaiah 33:2
- People would stand up for justice and not remain silent. Esther 4:14
- Those fighting for freedom would have strength, courage and protection from God to continue. Joshua 1:9
- Awareness would be raised and people would know that Cyber sex trafficking exist and people would stand for freedom. 2 Chronicles 6:28-30
- Those fighting to stop this form of slavery would have strength to continue and never give up hope.