3rd Thursday: Pray and Fast
Join us every month to fast and pray for the end of slavery. We have heard miracles of freedom through our prayers and are excited that each month we will be able to fast what God has called us to and pray for the freedom of the 32 million slaves around the world.
This week we are praying and fasting for freedom for those enslaved around the world in slavery.
2nd Thursday: Give
On Thursday’s we like to have people join us for practical ways where everyone can do something to end slavery. This Thursday it is to give. Once a month we like to give to another organization that is involved in the fight against human trafficking.
This month we decided to give to “Mountain Child” they help raise awareness of human trafficking and provide education for those at-risk of being trafficked in Nepal. Right now the danger is even more intense as people that were already vulnerable are now more vulnerable to traffickers lies and tricks because of the earthquake that struck on April 24th and another 7.4 magnitude quake that hit May 12th.
1St Thursday : Raise Awareness
Join us to raise awareness about the realities of human trafficking. What we want you to do is tell someone about human trafficking, share a story or post a news story on social media. Get the word out that slavery happens in your community.
Awareness is key in the fight against this atrocity and raising your voice can bring change.
This week on April 14th marks one year the school girls in Nigeria were taken by the terrorist group Boko Haram. As Nigeria finished the election last month the now the president-elect Muhammadu Buhari will be sworn in on May 29, in the first-ever democratic change of power in Africa’s most populous country and its top economy.
Right now there are conflicting reports on what has happened to the girls. So this week our focus will be on freedom for them and others trapped by slavery. For the girls to be found and returned to their families. And for healing for the families that have been trapped by slavery.
- God bring freedom to the girls that are trapped in slavery by Boko Haram. Isaiah 61:1Isaiah 8:10
- Release the right people to intervene on the part of the girls and bring them freedom. Amos 5:15Amos 5:24
Give strategic intervention to free these girls and prevent other attacks.
- Mentally: God heal victims that have suffered mentally by isolation, exclusion and criminalization. Reveal your love to each one of them. Isaiah 58:8
- Physically: Heal victims of human trafficking of all physical pain they have received through being enslaved. Heal them of HIV, or any diseases they have contracted. Matthew 4:23, Luke 9:6
- Spiritually: Let them know the love of Jesus and His resurrection power to heal all of their suffering. Heal any broken heart they have suffered from the abuse. Jeremiah 33:6
- Girls and boys taken by terrorist groups around the world would be freed and united with their families.
- Bring closure to the families that have children taken by terrorist and traffickers.
- Help families to continue to have hope for their future and their children. Jeremiah 29:11
Thank you for standing with us in prayer we know that your prayers are changing the world. Please continue to remember all the people taken by this group and #bringbackourgirls.