At Prayer For Freedom we believe that only Christ can change the hearts of men. And when He changes them they will never be the same. So in every program, project and event we have it’s essential that freedom in Christ is the center. In all of our work from prayer to prevention programs we know that only Christ love is able to bring change and justice.
Right now there are 29 million slaves in the world and that number sadly is growing. As awareness is growing which prevents slavery blatant acts of injustice are happening as well, like the 200 school girls still enslaved in Nigeria by terrorist. And the women in Iraq who were taken and reportedly sold by the terrorist group ISIS. Change starts in our minds and hearts but that change can be for evil or for good. One idea that is a lie can start a chain reaction where the end result is injustice. Just one simple idea, dark eyes are better than light eyes, light skin isn’t as nice as dark skin. Lies that turn into thoughts that become a belief, then a system in which injustice, intolerance and abuse breeds.
But the great news is when salvation comes into a life so does justice. Because justice starts with Jesus.
- Corruption and terrorism would be exposed and unaccepted in the world. 2 Peter 2:20
- Law enforcement & prosecutors would be trained to address human trafficking. 2 Chronicles 26:13
- Victims of slavery would not be criminalized. Leviticus 19:15 Deuteronomy 16:19
- Victims of human trafficking would be freed. Psalm 136:24
- Victims would be freed and healed physically, spiritually and mentally. Revelation 1:5
- Mentally freed slaves would find complete restoration. Isaiah 49:8
Survivors and victims would know the love of Jesus. Romans 8:39
Traffickers would repent and free the people they have enslaved. Acts 2:38
Revival would start around the world and people would know who they are in Christ. Free people. Matthew 3:2
Thank you for praying with us to end slavery we know your prayers are changing the world.