On October the 17th new reports came out that the government of Nigeria and the terrorist group Boko Haram have proclaimed a cease fire and will negotiate the release of the 217 girls that are still held captive. This week we want to stand in prayer that these girls will be released. #bringbackourgirls
These girls have been held in captive for six months by the group. We have continued to pray and not forget these girls and their families during this time and we will continue to believe in God to bring freedom to them and safe return. We will also believe that all the trauma they have received will be held, and their families will be able to move forward and look to their future’s. That each girl will know the healing power of Jesus. And what the devil intended to destroy in their lives will be restored a thousand fold and justice will be done.
- The Nigerian school girls and the children in the Middle East would be freed from their captors. Isaiah 61:1
- Children would be able to escape safely from militants who have abducted them.Psalm 68:20
- Intervention would happen so children would be released from captivity. Psalm 124:7 Psalm 18:2
- Rescue: People that are enslaved would be freed. 2 Timothy 4:18
- Restoration: Victims would know complete restoration through Christ Jesus. Amos 9:11
- Revival: Jesus change hearts around the world and bring revival that brings freedom to the enslaved. Luke 1:17, Acts 15:9
- Militants would be brought to justice and not be able to terrorize any children.
- Governments would stand up against the militants and not be afraid to take a stand for justice and boldness. Psalm 3:6 Joshua 1:9
- Militants would be unable to obtain guns and weapons. Proverbs 21:15
- Miracles of conversions, militants would get a revelation of Jesus and stop hurting children.
Thank you for standing with us in prayer as we pray with all our hearts that these 217 girls and the children throughout the Middle East will be freed from their captors.